Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Declined] Dakkroth - Warlock  (Read 4021 times)
Sweetandsour
User

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2011, 04:11:06 pm »

A little information about myself.

Name: Philip

And heres my character information;

Name: Leashay (at the moment, currently located on Agamaggan alliance, migrating later today to GB)
Realm: Agamaggan for the momento (migrating, as mentioned above, to grim batol later on today)
Class: Been playing demo mostly because my raid lacked the sufficient buffs from the normal Affliction spec, such as 10% spellpower.
Spec (Please explain why you choose this spec): I can play all three warlocks specs perfectly fine but i prefer playing Demo or Unstable affliction specs. They're alot more fun to play and better in general at this moment. Demo for AoE pack bosses, while i prefer playing Unstable affliction vs any boss that doesnt require too many multi targetting damage fights (few is good cuz of soulswap tho)
Time played: I started playing my warlock in season 9 (mainly been playing warrior & priest before) but my played time currently is around 30-40 days played.
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/agamaggan/leashay/advanced
Screenshot of your UI (preferably in raid): its the default Ui, i play with BigWigs bossmods. Can be changed if a raid is using another boss mod tho obviously.
WWS/WoL Report (Giving us a full report will raise your chance to get accepted to Dimensional): I have not been a member of that site, so sadly i cant provide you with any screenshots, but if u trust me word i was always ontop of the dmgmeters and i intend to try my best to be ontop of the dmg meters in whichever guild i may be in :>
Guildhistory - What guilds have you been in and why did you leave them: I've been in a bunch of guilds during my time in this game, reaching back at 60 i played in a guild (which i dont remember the name of) and raided upto Patchwerk in naxxramas, as a hunter.

At 70, i raided in a guild called <nagas> which was a fairly hardcore guild, i raided with them for 6 months or so and managed to clear all content in the game at that time, up to illidan & archimonde in Black Temple & Mount hyjal. After we killed those 2 end bosses i stopped raiding and focused for pvp. So i never stepped a foot into Kil jaedens lair at 70, tho i killed him for fun at 80. All my raiding experiences at 70 was doneon a Resto druid called Leasha.

My Experiences at 80, i played in a guild called(really tried to remember what it was called bút im suffering from the biggest brainlag atm) anyhow, ill provide you this information later. We managed to kill all Wotlk content except for Lich king heroic, I Did the glory of the icecrown raider on 10m on my warlock, but was mainly raiding on my warrior called Dakkroth.

That brings me to lvl 85, i decided to drop my warrior and level my warlock mainly. I started of the expansion to raid with a bunch of irl friends, these people were never any dedicated to the game and they were what i call "Irl heroes". We raided 2 times a week and managed to kill 9 out of 12 bosses on 10m. As the time went by one after another quit the game to spend more time with their girlfriends and similiar stuff like that, they grew bored with the game and quit basiclly.

As i was the only clothwearer in the raidgroup however i managed to collect a bunch of gear making me ready to even progress on heroics.

(Something is terribly bugged at this point of the apply, it bugs out if i try to edit any text so please excuse my poor lack of editing & poor typing issues. I cant copy paste any text so ill read it and answer it as good as i can)

About raidtimes, 4 times a week. In every guild i've been in so far ive always kept my attendence extreamly high (95-100%)
so i can tell you with confidence i will show up to 4/4 raids, in very rare cases i might have to skip out on one raid.

i will always be able to stay on start to finnish and i love progressing so that wont be a problem either, whiping for countless hours that is.

my attitude towards being on standby is ok to a limit, i honestly dont wanna be considered as a second choice. But sure it'd be ok from time to time obviously.

If theres any other questions u have, or anything u wonder please ask me Smiley

Cheers!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 10:09:59 am by Melodie » Logged
Sweetandsour
User

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 04:27:33 pm »

after 50% of the apply something went terrinbly wrong and i couldnt copy text and make the "questions" green, sorry for the poor layout.
Melodie
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 05:29:44 pm »

You should be able to edit your own post like everyone else using this forum, so it would seem rather odd to me that you cannot, while it says that you in fact eddited your post once already.
Sweetandsour
User

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 05:39:34 pm »

sure i can edit the post, i tried to "fix" the problem by  posting what i had written already and try again, the same problem occured, i can try to explain it but it seems rather odd idd, when i tried to mark 1 word or 1 sentence, like the "questions" to make them green it marked the whole text instead...
Melodie
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 05:43:12 pm »

you could also try to copy/paste your application into for example Word and put [.color=green] before and [./color] behind the text you want colored? (but then without the . in the code)
Sweetandsour
User

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 05:45:02 pm »

true, didnt really think about that. Is it really neccessary at this point though?
Melodie
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 05:48:04 pm »

ill leave that to your own judgement
Sweetandsour
User

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 07:27:34 am »

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/dakkroth/advanced

Updated armory, I am now located on Grim batol as mentioned!
Mindblitz
User

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 11:22:48 am »

Lots of epics, but is full (more or less) vicious gear what you want to be raiding in? Or was it just a mistake to log out in PvP gear? Smiley
Sweetandsour
User

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 04:41:45 pm »

oh nono ofc i dont raid in vicious, i got 2x tier 11 (gloves & chest), epic shoulders from atramdes and epic crafted legs.... forgot to log out in pve gear, thats my pvp gear Smiley
Melodie
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 07:42:42 pm »

Leppe tried to contact you in-game some time ago, but you weren't online at those times. Can you contact him when you are available?
Sweetandsour
User

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2011, 09:43:33 pm »

sure thing
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: